Starts exercising those fine motor skills!
The motion of cutting with scissors helps children develop the small muscles in their hands otherwise known as fine motor skills, making this Scissor Skills Activity Pad by Melissa & Doug a fun educational activity. This pad gives an engaging, creative direction to scissor work, meaning more concentration and less mess. From simple to more complex tasks, this pad includes 20 different paper cutting projects and plastic safety scissors. Use your creativity to produce 20 crafts, games and activities.
- Paper-cutting project book with pre-printed activity pages
- Includes 20 activity pages and plastic child-safe scissors
- Activities include mazes, puzzles, animal art, sequencing activities, and much more
- Scissors included encourages proper form
- Encourages fine motor skills and cognitive skills
- Adult supervision is required
- Approx. product dimensions: 11.25″ x 8.25″ x 0.5″
- Ages 4 years+
Discover Countless Ways To Play:
- Pretend to playschool and teach students (friends or favourite stuffed animals) with the activity book
- Hide some of the cut-out pieces of one of the pictures around the room for someone else to find and put together
- Place one of the cut-out pictures on a larger piece of paper and draw a scene around it